Tiny Tigers Basketball Clinic
Dec. 16, 2017 Christen Family Athletic Center and the World’s Only Corn Palace
• Basketball players in grades one through six are invited to come work on their basketball fundamentals and then perform those fundamentals in front of college basketball fans at one of the Tigers’ home conference games.
• The clinic will be held from 9:30 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017. Athletes will receive instruction from DWU players and coaches and will play fun games.
• After the clinic, campers will perform at halftime of the DWU men’s and women’s basketball games. The Tigers play Briar Cliff University at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. that day.
• Cost of the clinic is $35 per athlete. Additional family members receive a $5 discount per athlete.
• Scholarships are available to those with financial need.
• SPACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 100 ATHLETES, SO REGISTER EARLY!
• The $35 clinic fee includes a T-shirt, and athletes will receive free admission to the Tiger basketball games that day with their T-shirt.
For more information:
• Contact the DWU Men’s Basketball Office at 605-995-2876 or email@example.com.
• Contact the DWU Women’s Basketball Office at 605-995-2112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for flier information.